Weekend and Night Cover
If you have a medical problem outside of normal surgery hours which will not wait until the next surgery time -
- If you need medical help dial 111 (NHS 111 service)
- If it's an emergency (chest pains/shortness of breath, collapse, loss of consciousness or severe bleeding) dial 999
When to call 111
You should call 111 when:
- You think you need to go the A&E department
- You think you need out of hours care
- The practice is closed
- You don't know who to call for medical help
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath, collapse, loss of consciousness or severe bleeding constitute an emergency.